- CELEBRATING 10 YEARS IN THE SADDLE
- OVER 250,000 VISITORS TO DATE
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Newtimber Media (the promoter) their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via the competition entry form and are restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4. One winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
5. All entries must be received by midnight on Sunday 15th March 2020
6. The winner(s) will be contacted by the Promoter by email. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. Should the prize become unavailable, a substitute of equal value shall be provided.
8. The prize is subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
9. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of the Promoter
10. Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry.
11. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
12. Newtimber Media Ltd is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. Super League Triathlon are the prize providers
13. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.