- CELEBRATING 10 YEARS IN THE SADDLE
- OVER 250,000 VISITORS TO DATE
Innovative tail light technology. Engineered with a clear objective: to improve daily interactions with other road users
Urban cycling has many challenges. Visibility and communication on the road are key to overcoming many of them. Day to day riding with the iLB Q1 Smart Tail Light gives you more control of your journey. Designed and developed by cyclists, for cyclists.
The intuitive and automotive inspired light signal setup, powered by smartphone tech advancements, enhances everyday cyclist to driver interaction and understanding. Combined with a wireless remote control to manually trigger the left/right turning lights and built in high-decibel warning bell, take a look at the tech inside the iLB Q1:
- Light Sensor: Accurately measuring the brightness of the external environment; automatically controlling the ‘Ride Light’ switch function accordingly.
- Accelerometer: Driving the ‘Smart Light’ function. Sensing the bikes acceleration, deceleration and cycling conditions; quickly conveying changes in momentum to the rear.
- Gyroscope: Identifying the balance, orientation and movement of the bike. Boosting the performance of the ‘Smart Light’ feature and automatically cancelling the turning indicators.
After many months of research and development, tinkering and testing, we’re excited to announce that the iLB Q1 is ready for launch. Get your hands on it for the first time at the 2018 London Bike Show.