London Bike Show partner Ribble have added a new model to their award-winning road bike line-up - the Ribble Endurance Ti Disc.
The R&D team at Ribble have fully utilised the timeless look and feel combined with the unique performance attributes of titanium and introduced this to their Endurance range, creating a modern day road-focussed endurance machine – which provides the ultimate titanium riding experience for the road bike connoisseur.
Design features include:
- Strength, Compliance & Performance: a timeless, handcrafted custom profiled and tapered triple butted 3AL/2.5V Titanium frame in a high polish finished with brushed finish detailing completed with a classic chrome head badge for unmatched strength, performance and longevity. Riders of all experience and ability can benefit from a road focused
- Endurance Geometry that offers the perfect balance of handling, stability and comfort - helping to reduce rider fatigue and improve efficiency, allowing you to ride faster, further and for longer.
- Internally Routed Cables: Internal cable routing with Di2 compatibility preserves the clean lines of the frameset whilst providing additional protection from the elements.
- The Dropped Seatstay geometry adds compliance by reducing the rear triangle resulting in enhanced lateral stiffness for ultimate handling precision and optimal power transfer. These combined with the elegant yet contemporary
- 44mm Head Tube, with lightweight full carbon monocoque front fork and tapered steerer for increased front end stiffness, handling and road vibration absorption for those out of the saddle efforts.
The Ribble Endurance Ti Disc has three suggested builds:
- Sport with Shimano 105 at £2,299
- Enthusiast with Shimano Ultegra at £3,299
- Pro with Shimano Ultegra Di2 at £4,299.
- Or, you can choose your own spec by using their online BikeBuilder tool.
The bike show will be revealed in the flesh at July's show!
For more information click here.