Whether you're interested in exhibiting or sponsorship opportunities, there are a number of options available at a range of price points to suit your budget. Being part of the Show gives you the fantastic opportunity to reach a high quality audience from London, the South-East and across the UK whilst benefiting from the huge marketing campaign the event is supported by.
- Bringing together thousands of cycling enthusiasts from London and across the UK
- A key event in the cycling calendar since it launched in 2011
The Show takes place alongside the Triathlon Show: London and The Telegraph Travel Show – with one ticket offering visitors access into all three events, offering exhibitors and sponsors the opportunity to reach relevant extended audiences.
Reach millions of passionate cyclists and place your brand at the heart of the cycling community!
- 47,516 visitors in 2017
- Over 400 press attendees
Be a part of the event and take advantage of a marketing campaign which reaches millions of active people and includes:
- Heavyweight marketing campaigns with The Telegraph (both online and in-print), Immediate (Cycling Plus, MBUK, What Mountain Bike?, BikeRadar.com), Road.CC, Factory Media, Cycling Weekly, PinkBike and the London Evening Standard.
- London Underground advertising across the underground & train network
- Extensive promotion with partners including British Cycling and Cycling UK
- A targeted digital campaign
- Heavyweight PR campaign managed by cycling experts Fusion Media
- Social Media promotion reaching over 4 million cyclists
- Regular communication with our database of 30,000 active cyclists